[Mastwatch] Maliau Basin

Siew Te Wong wongsiew at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 22 06:35:37 PDT 2007

Hi All,
Here in Danum valley at eastern Sabah  are experience fruiting as well. So
far close to 30 spp of dipterocarps, 3 spp of durian, and others. We are
expecting the peak fruiting soon. The scale of maybe bigger than the 2005
fruiting but we will see in the near future.
If any of you have also seen bearded pig piglets or juvenile pigs, please
let me know as well.

Many thanks.

Cheers,
Wong

Siew Te Wong, Ph.D. candidate
Wildlife Biology Program
College of Forestry and Conservation
University of Montana
Missoula, MT 59812 USA

Danum Valley Field Centre
PO Box 60282
91112 Lahad Datu
Sabah, Malaysia
email: wongsiew at hotmail.com

h/p: +60-12-817 1012

May all beings be happy, joyful, well, & at safety & peace!