[mastwatch] archives

Tim Thomas timt at verizon.net
Mon Jan 22 05:12:06 PST 2007

Cam, great. I'm glad you are starting this up again, since this is the
sort of info that should eventually give someone a key insight to put
mast predictions and explanations on a firmer footing. We just had a
mast here in Northern Virginia (all the oaks as far as I could tell) and
it was pretty spectacular and mysterious.

BUT, i forgot my passwd, if i ever had one, and i can't see the archives
of your mailing list. Can you send me a reminder, or let me register
again to get a new one. thanks tim