[Mastwatch] (no subject)

Colin Maycock colin_maycock at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 13 18:04:35 PST 2009

Hi Cam,

The activity in Deramakot is a bit larger than Koichi suggests (I was with him and his student last week in Deramakot).

We have a fair amount of S. macrophylla, Parashorea tomentell and P malanonan, S parvifolia, a few Dipterocarpus, a few Hopea etc in fruit. So while it's not a big Mast - I think we could see some decent quantities of seeds being available for restoration work.

I've just finished running a tree climbing course for Robert Ong, so we have a few more climbers available to collect the seeds.

Colin