[Mastwatch] Conservation assessment of Dipts

Raes, N. (Niels) Raes at nhn.leidenuniv.nl
Fri Oct 30 04:33:16 PDT 2009

Hi Colin,

We indeed have a large dataset on the Bornean dipts, which you can
probably use. All records have been georeferenced, as part of my
thesis-work. The results are largely available at
https://openaccess.leidenuniv.nl/handle/1887/13470

Let me know whether you are interested, or possibly want to collaborate?

Kind regards,

Niels

Niels Raes | Nationaal Herbarium Nederland - Leiden University branch |
PITA - group (Plant diversity of the Indopacific and Tropical Asia) |
Van Steenis building - Room B104 | Visiting address: Einsteinweg 2, 2333
CC, Leiden | Mail address: P.O. Box 9514 , 2300 RA, Leiden, The
Netherlands | T: +31 (0)71 5273569 | C: +31 (0)6 45782356 | F: +31 (0)71
5273511 | E: Raes at nhn.leidenuniv.nl | Webpage:
http://www.nationaalherbarium.nl
<https://vstpst.leidenuniv.nl/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.natio
naalherbarium.nl/>  | Webpage Lianas: http://www.bio.uu.nl/~herba/lianas
<http://www.bio.uu.nl/~herba/lianas>
P Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this
e-mail.