[Mastwatch] Bornean masting events date query

Mark Harrison harrison_me at hotmail.com
Sat May 8 07:16:43 PDT 2010

Dear all,

I’m currently performing some phenological analyses from
peat swamps in Central Kalimantan, and was hoping that someone on this list
would be able to provide me with the start and end dates of Borneo
masts between 2003 and present? I’ve found it surprisingly difficult to obtain
this information from the literature/web, so any information would be
gratefully received!

Kind regards,

Mark Harrison
Mark E. Harrison BSc PhD
CBiol MSB
Wildlife Research Group
The Anatomy School
University of Cambridge

Orang-utan Tropical Peatland Project (OuTrop)
Centre for the
 International Cooperation in Management of Tropical Peatlands (CIMTROP)
Universitas
 Palangka Raya
Kampus UNPAR
Tunjung Nyaho
Jl. Yos Sudarso
Palangka
 Raya 73112
Kalimantan Tengah
Indonesia

Tel:
 +62 (0) 81251 017 652
Fax: +62 (0) 535 322 5778 - indicate for my
attention
Skype: mark.harrison1980

Visit our project blog: http://www.outrop.blogspot.com/

"I did so because I know of no pleasure deeper than that which
comes from contemplating the natural world and trying to understand it".
 Sir David Attenborough, 2002

PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT - DO YOU NEED TO PRINT THIS
MESSAGE?