[Mastwatch] Barito Ulu data

Francis Brearley F.Q.Brearley at mmu.ac.uk
Mon Aug 15 07:12:31 PDT 2011

Hi All,

Just to let you know that phenology observations have been continuing at Barito Ulu (my 2007 paper in Journal of Ecology presents data from 1990 to 2000).  Although the data is not as good quality as there has been turnover of staff, it will be fine for assessing masting events.

I haven't got round to entering all this new data as its still on paper!!

In term of a publication, this would need to have wide and deep coverage within the region as I suspect this is where most of the 'hidden' data will be found - within local forestry offices etc.

Best wishes,

Francis