[Mastwatch] Putting all of this in a database

Colin Maycock colin_maycock at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 18:02:52 PDT 2011

Hi Serge,

Sorry about the blank posting before (and any multiple postings, that may.may not be coming) - my Yahoo account isn't getting on with the FRC internet system. I had meant to send the below.

Hi Serge,

I have almost 10 years of observations for the Dipts from Sepilok, and
can probably get hold of data from Reuben Nilus (the Ecologist at
Forest Research Centre, Sabah Forestry Department) for other sites in
Sabah. We usually combine our observations/data for part of his
section's annual report.

Colin