[Mastwatch] Sepilok update

Colin Maycock colin_maycock at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 17:38:23 PDT 2011

Sorry about the multiple posting before - Yahoo and the FRC internet are not always comptabile.

We now have flowers developing on Shorea macroptera, Parashorea spp. (tomentella and malanonan) and also it looks like Dryobalanops lanceolata.

In terms of non-dipts - we have various Canarium/Dacryoides starting to produce flowers, Madhuca spp. and Litsea spp.

Colin