[Mastwatch] Database

Ian McFadden manyislands at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 11:51:41 PDT 2011

Hello all,

In terms of visualizing the data, what about creating a KML layer in Google
Earth (or Maps) as SarVision did for Sumatran deforestation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDrAHRe2Stk
http://www.sarvision.nl/index.php?page=regional-monitoring-systems
I think it would be a great way to 'see' the phenology across space-time.

Ian McFadden