[Mastwatch] Database

Colin Maycock colin_maycock at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 13 17:00:24 PDT 2011

Hi All,

So there appears to be support for a database and some data available.

I guess we need to start putting together a list of what is available and the spatial coverage of the data.

I was just checking back thru the ATBC 2010 abstracts and see that Mariya Chechina and others have put together some of the historic datasets and then came across this http://mashachechina.weebly.com/datamethods.html.

Does anyone know how many of these sites are still active (asides from LH, PAS, GPNP, BU) and can anyone add sites. We have a few sites to add for Sabah to this map.

I am in the field from mid week, for 10 days, checking on the state of the forest reserves and what Dipterocarps remain in the Tawau region, but will start to collate what is available for Sabah after I come back.

Colin