[Mastwatch] Casual observations at Gunung Palung

Serge Wich sergewich1 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 15 04:50:36 PDT 2011

Dear Marco,

Thank you for letting us know about this project. It looks very interesting.
I would certainly think it would be great if data could be on this site and
instant maps could be made. Let's try to hear from more of the mastwatch
readers and then see if we can make up a usable excel sheet for people to
enter data on or something else that would be useful to enter data in and
that is very easy and quick.

Best wishes,

Serge