[Mastwatch] Casual observations at Gunung Palung

Lisa M. Curran lmcurran at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 16 02:53:43 PDT 2011

Dear All,
I have been monitoring phenology, biomass carbon betts outside gunung palumg with seedling measures fruitfall etc daily since 2004 w some matching measurements re gp. Peat meadures on all these same aspects also 2004- present too. My pheno in gp 1985-2002 is over but potentially able through students & NGOs I support to compile  coordinate datasets depending on effort involved. My Asian travel is definitely limited now. Life hit hard.
Let me know what questions & interests folks have in a collaborative effort.
Best,
Lisa

Sent from my iPhone
Lisa M. Curran