[Mastwatch] Observation data from Singapore

Hock Keong LUA (NPARKS) LUA_HOCK_KEONG at nparks.gov.sg
Fri Aug 19 01:42:54 PDT 2011

Dear everyone,

We have some very basic observation data of flowering and fruiting dipterocarps during the 2005 and 2009 events mainly from the tiny remnant forest areas in Singapore. Not very much compared to the huge forest areas in the region but hopefully worth a data point within the geographical area where masting occurs, as part of this common effort.

We'll try to sort out the data and see how best to fit into the database.

Cheers
Hock Keong

Lua Hock Keong • Senior Biodiversity Officer • National Biodiversity Centre • National Parks Board • Tel: +65 64651675 • Fax: +65 64655196
Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Please notify the sender immediately if you receive this in error. • Check out our website at http://www.nparks.gov.sg Content - Subject to Contract
 Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.