[Mastwatch] Flowering & Seedling recruitment data

Lisa M. Curran lmcurran at stanford.edu
Mon Sep 5 09:47:36 PDT 2011

Hi Colin,
I have been working on this in a watershed "protected" outside but adjacent to gunung palumg national park. We have measured fruitfall & seedling recruitment across an extensive network of transects several ams with vertebrate densities. Periodically we measure seedling recruitment in GPNP on my old transects to match the site outside the park. 2005-2011. Same measures in a peat swamp near Pontianak.
All have biomass, growth, mortality cwd, litterfall & other measures of trees > 10cm dbh. From 2005 to present as well. By linking to GPNP seedling measures these measures can be compared with my 1985-2002 measurements in GPNP too.
I am still processing all the fruit samples from several hundreds of litter traps. A huge time suck!
Hope this helps!
Best
Lisa

Sent from my iPhone