[Mastwatch] Big fruitfall at Gunung Palung

Ashton, Peter pashton at oeb.harvard.edu
Sat Aug 23 09:02:12 PDT 2014

Hi all,

My impression at Pasoh since the seventies is that the real McCoy mast takes place roughly every other time, that is roughly every decade. What has the Sepilok (and Lambir?) experience been in this respect? Both Gng Palung and Sepilok are close to the equator relative to Pasoh, so likely getting the southern, about July, trigger rather than January trigger from time to time, which might screw things up somewhat.

Peter