[Mastwatch] 2014 Masting

Ferry Slik ferryslik at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 1 18:26:53 PDT 2014

I haven't systematically checked, but there are some Dipterocarpaceae fruiting now. It doesn't really look huge though.... The nice thing was that all the Shorea albida's were flowering a few months back and they are now in fruit.....

Ferry Slik
Associate Professor
Faculty of Science
Universiti Brunei Darussalam,
Jln Tungku Link, Gadong, BE1410, Brunei Darussalam.

Website

http://www.phylodiversity.net/fslik/

Plants of Southeast Asia
http://www.asianplant.net