[Mastwatch] 2014 Masting

Kettle Chris chris.kettle at env.ethz.ch
Tue Jul 1 22:02:28 PDT 2014

Hi all
We are in Danum at the moment and Parashorea are think with fruit as are many other non dips. The parashorea look like ready to drop in less than a month. Other dips S. Leprosula, S. Parvifolia also fruiting but a bit further behind parashorea.

Best
Chris

Dr Chris J Kettle
Department of Environmental Science