[Mastwatch] Shorea albida

Ferry Slik ferryslik at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 22 16:16:19 PDT 2014

For what I heard, this is the first time in a very long time (more than 10 years) that these Shorea's are flowering..... The funny thing is that there are only large trees, I couldn't find a single seedling, sapling or pole..... How is that in the peats of Gunung Palung?

Regards,

Ferry Slik
Associate Professor
Faculty of Science
Universiti Brunei Darussalam,
Jln Tungku Link, Gadong, BE1410, Brunei Darussalam.

Website

http://www.phylodiversity.net/fslik/

Plants of Southeast Asia
http://www.asianplant.net