[Mastwatch] Shorea albida

Ferry Slik ferryslik at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 26 16:48:26 PDT 2014

I saw a talk about peat swamp fish when I was at the Asian Biogeography meeting in Berlin last year, that also suggests that the peats have been around for a considerable time.... So they must have been moving around the Sunda Shelf, probably following the historical sea levels and with large expanses in central Sundaland during glacial maxima....

Ferry Slik
Associate Professor
Faculty of Science
Universiti Brunei Darussalam,
Jln Tungku Link, Gadong, BE1410, Brunei Darussalam.

Website

http://www.phylodiversity.net/fslik/

Plants of Southeast Asia
http://www.asianplant.net