[Mastwatch] Shorea albida

Sepilok2010 . sepilokdata at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 13:10:16 PDT 2014

Parashorea tomentella and P malaanonan show similar behaviour. In Sabah -
we almost always get some individuals flowering each year and in many cases
get successfully recruit outside of GFs. This is part of the reason why
these two species (and Kapur) are over-represented in restoration
projects/nurseries.

Colin Maycock