[Mastwatch] Gunung Palung flowers

Philipson Christopher David christopher.philipson at usys.ethz.ch
Mon Aug 24 00:30:44 PDT 2015

Hi Cam,

We have fruit from a number of species falling at Danum.  Dry periods had some species aborting, but looks like there will still be fruit set.

In Sepilok the dry period was more pronounced and I saw flowers starting to fall again in June - even while there was immature fruit on the ground.

Cheers
Chris

Dr. Christopher Philipson
christopher.philipson at usys.ethz.ch<mailto:christopher.philipson at usys.ethz.ch>