[Mastwatch] West Kal Mast

Tim Laman tim at timlaman.com
Tue Feb 26 14:26:13 PST 2019

Hi Cam,

Yes, I was at Gunung Palung in December, and most Shoreas had ripening fruit.  I did some drone photography of the canopy which was amazingly colorful.  The orangutan research team just confirmed last week that a huge fruit abundance peak had just occurred around Jan-Feb, with many durians, rambutans, etc etc,  as well as Shoreas fruiting.  Seems to have been the real deal.

Best,
Tim