[Mastwatch] West Kal Mast

Siew Te Wong wongsiew at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 05:48:25 PST 2019

Hi all,
Interesting news indeed.
Nothing happen up north in Sepilok, and Tabin Wildlife Reserve in Sabah where I based. We had a relatively long wet season from last November until early this month.

Things are changing now. It seem like we are experiencing a very dry weather for the past three weeks. I will keep you all posted if there are flowering activity later this year.

Thank you.

Kindest regards,

Wong

Dr (Hon) Wong Siew Te, D.J.N.

×¼Äö½üSÐÞµÂÈÙÓþ²©Ê¿
C.E.O. and Founder,

Bornean Sun Bear Conservation Centre
email: wongsiew at hotmail.com<mailto:wongsiew at hotmail.com>

skype: wongsiew

Cell: 016-555 1256

http://www.bsbcc.org.my/
https://www.facebook.com/sunbear.bsbcc

http://www.youtube.com/user/BSBCC

http://twitter.com/BSBCC_SunBear

"May all beings be happy, joyful, well, & at safety & peace!"