[Mastwatch] West Kal Mast

Burslem, Dr David F. R. P. (School of Biological Sciences) d.burslem at abdn.ac.uk
Wed Feb 27 06:20:14 PST 2019

Likewise, no masting in Danum (Sabah) currently according to Mikey O’Brien who visited recently.

David

From: Mastwatch <mastwatch-bounces at lists.phylodiversity.net> On Behalf Of Siew Te Wong
Sent: 27 February 2019 13:48
To: Kettle Chris <chris.kettle at env.ethz.ch>; Tim Laman <tim at timlaman.com>; cam_webb at yahoo.com
Cc: mastwatch at lists.phylodiversity.net
Subject: Re: [Mastwatch] West Kal Mast

Hi all,
Interesting news indeed.
Nothing happen up north in Sepilok, and Tabin Wildlife Reserve in Sabah where I based. We had a relatively long wet season from last November until early this month.

Things are changing now. It seem like we are experiencing a very dry weather for the past three weeks. I will keep you all posted if there are flowering activity later this year.

Thank you.

Kindest regards,

Wong

Dr (Hon) Wong Siew Te, D.J.N.

准拿督黃修德荣誉博士
C.E.O. and Founder,

Bornean Sun Bear Conservation Centre
email: wongsiew at hotmail.com<mailto:wongsiew at hotmail.com>

skype: wongsiew

Cell: 016-555 1256

http://www.bsbcc.org.my/
https://www.facebook.com/sunbear.bsbcc

http://www.youtube.com/user/BSBCC

http://twitter.com/BSBCC_SunBear

"May all beings be happy, joyful, well, & at safety & peace!"