[Mastwatch] West Kal Mast

nmt at tmu.ac.jp nmt at tmu.ac.jp
Thu Feb 28 03:55:04 PST 2019

Dear all,

I went to Endau Rompin National Park, Johor, Peninsular Malaysia last week.  I am not sure whether masting, but I saw many mature fruits of Shorea and Dipteroarpus species in spots.

All the best,

Shinya NUMATA, Ph.D.

Department of Tourism Science

Graduate School of Urban Environmental Sciences

Tokyo Metropolitan University

Minami-Osawa 1-1, Hachiouji,

Tokyo 192-0397, Japan

e-mail:  <mailto:nmt at tmu.ac.jp> nmt at tmu.ac.jp