[phylocom-user] aot problem

Jenny Read jenny.read at sci.monash.edu.au
Mon Aug 18 15:27:56 PDT 2008

Hi,

We are having a problem getting AOT to work (using Windows) in Phylocom
v. 4.  The output gives the numbers of traits, taxa, contrasts, but does
not give the VarCn or PicR ('NaN' is given).  I have no trouble getting
the example files to work, so I assume the problem is something to do
with my file format (saved as text, tab-delimited, then renamed without
the extension).  We have tried quite a few variations on file
formatting, but with no luck.  Can anyone suggest what we are doing
wrong please ?

Many thanks,
Jenny.