[phylocom-user] Help with sampleprune

Steve Kembel skembel at berkeley.edu
Sun Aug 17 12:00:36 PDT 2008

Hi Juan,

I've never encountered this problem. Could you provide more information:
-what version of Phylocom are you using, under what operating system?
-do other functions of Phylocom work properly with your data? i.e.
what happens if you run comstruct or some other function that uses
both the phylo and sample?
-can you send an example of a sample and phylo file that produce this
behaviour?

Thanks,
Steve