[phylocom-user] problem solved, now a new one

Chris Jones chris.jones at mikrob.slu.se
Fri Apr 10 08:46:54 PDT 2009

Hi again,

Sorry to keep hitting the listserve...I figured out the previous issue
(bootstrap values were the problem).  But, now I know I'm stuck.

comdist and comdistnn work fine, but now I get this error when calling
comstruct:

File `/Users/chrisjones/Documents/NirK_NirS_MS/Label_files/
nirK_phylocom_lab' has unix newlines
phylocom(11835) malloc: *** mmap(size=2339078144) failed (error code=12)
*** error: can't allocate region
Numerical Recipes run-time error...
allocation failure 2 in matrix()
...now exiting to system...

Anyone have a suggestion for a work around?

Again, many thanks,
Chris

Chris Jones
Ph. D. Student, Department of Microbiology
chris.jones at mikrob.slu.se