[phylocom-user] nodesig bus error

Mike Cox coxm at anesthesia.ucsf.edu
Thu Jan 15 15:17:32 PST 2009

Hi All,

I'm having trouble with nodesig, running:

./phylocom nodesig

with phylo and sample files initially gave the result:

File `sample' has mac newlines
Error: sample abundances must be integers

The sample abundances are presence/absence 1/0 so definitely
integers.  Using TextWrangler I resaved the sample file as UNIX in
case that was the problem and now end up with

File `sample' has unix newlines
Bus error

I've run the example files and they work, I've eliminated weird
characters from the species names and am at a loss as to the problem.

If anyone can help that'd be great

cheers

Mike

Mike Cox

Visiting Postdoctoral Fellow
Department of Anesthesia and Perioperative Care,
University of California San Francisco,
513 Parnassus Ave., S261,
San Francisco,
CA 94143.