[phylocom-user] lttr bug report

Cam Webb cwebb at oeb.harvard.edu
Thu Apr 1 20:12:58 PDT 2010

Dear Adam,

Thanks for that bug report.  You are correct about the re-initialization.

Fixed source code at:

   http://phylodiversity.net/phylocom/phylocom-fix-2010-04-02.zip

You can build with `make' as per the manual.  We'll include the fix in
subsequent release versions.  Let us know if you need a compiled version.