[phylocom-user] (no subject)

Steven Kembel steve.kembel at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 17:00:11 PDT 2010

Hello Raimundo,

which PIC results are you looking for?

One thing I notice is that in your example you are running the command "phylocom aot". This will return the abbreviated results. To get the full set of results you want to run the command "phylocom aotf". Please look carefully at the Phylocom manual where the output from the different variants of the aot functions are described in detail (page 26 onwards).

Otherwise, looking at the results you sent, there is no variance in the contrasts at all, which indicates either your data are very unusual or your traits file is formatted improperly. Please doublecheck that your traits file is formatted in exactly the same way as described in the manual (page 8, and have a look at the example traits file included with the software).

Cheers,
Steve