[phylocom-user] Phylocom input files

Lim yjlim8 at gmail.com
Fri May 28 11:51:44 PDT 2010

Hi Steve,
Actually, my phylogeny wasn't in nwk format.  I fixed the problem and
got the results.  And I forgot to type ./ in front of phylocom phydist
command.  Thank you.

I have another problem.  My NRI results from two different phylogenies
from the same alignment gave me constrasting results.  Is this common?
 A parsimony tree was created by a bootstrap method with fast
stepwise-addition with 1,000 replicates in PAUP.  There was a
significant difference among my samples from this tree.  The other was
created by a likelihood analysis in RAxML with 378 replicates with a
general time reversible model.  This tree gave me NRI results that are
similar among the samples.

Any suggestions/comments would be appreciated.
Seara