[phylocom-user] missing node labels

Marten Winter marten.winter at ufz.de
Mon Feb 28 01:46:59 PST 2011

Dear all,

sorry if this question is silly! :O)

I worked with Phylomatic 2,5 years ago and nicely built a huge tree for
ca. 12.500 plants (with a lot of manual work too). Thanks again to the
folks behind phylomatic/phylocom!
Now I want to do the same for ca. 2500 species and also want to use bladj.

If I'm not mistaken I need to have node label names to run bladj
(especially if I want to use the Wikström data).

But in the Davis tree (which I need to work with, because of the numbers
of different species) I found no node names anymore (e.g. like nym2ast,
rosid etc.)?????
Am I wrong, dumb or can anyone help me? :O)

THANKS!

--

Dr. Marten Winter / Researcher
Biozönoseforschung / Community Ecology

Helmholtz-Zentrum für Umweltforschung GmbH - UFZ
Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research GmbH - UFZ
Theodor-Lieser-Str. 4  / 06120 Halle (Saale) / Germany
Telefon +49 345 558 5316 / Fax +49 345 558 5329
marten.winter at ufz.de / www.ufz.de/index.php?en=7081

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Leipzig
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Leipzig, Handelsregister Nr. B 4703
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinR Wilfried Kraus
Wissenschaftlicher Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Georg Teutsch
Administrativer Geschäftsführer: Dr. Andreas Schmidt

DAISIE - Delivering Alien Invasive Species Inventories for Europe www.europe-aliens.org

„Fakten bedeuten gar nichts! Mit Fakten kann man ja alles beweisen, was auch nur im Entferntesten wahr ist!“

„Facts are meaningless! You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!”
(Homer Simpson)