[phylocom-user] bladj segmentation fault

Thomas Kraft tsk29 at cornell.edu
Thu May 19 14:35:12 PDT 2011

Hello,

I am currently attempting to build a tree with branch lengths for a very
basic list of 46 angiosperm species. In the online phylomatic, I am able to
generate a newick file with none of my species excluded. However, when
attempting to use bladj in phylocom on the newick output from phylomatic, I
receive the error "segmentation fault".  I have updated the ages file. Is
there something else that I am missing, or is the online phylomatic not
making the correct file format? Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Tom