[phylocom-user] Bladj: command not found

Chelsea Chisholm chelsea.chisholm at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 15:11:34 PST 2011

Hi there,

I'm trying to apply bladj to a simple angiosperm tree I produced in
Phylomatic.  I created a separate folder on my directory which included the
phylocom.exe, the wikstrom ages file renamed to ages, and my newick tree as
phylo.  In the terminal window I can change the working directory to this
Phylocom folder, but when I try to apply bladj to the tree using:

phylocom bladj>phylo_um

I get:

-bash: phylocom: command not found

Am I doing something incorrectly?  Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
-Chelsea