[phylocom-user] Bladj: command not found

Steven Kembel steve.kembel at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 15:22:19 PST 2011

Hi Chelsea,
The fact that you get an error from bash leads me to believe you're using Mac OS or Unix/Linux, in which case you need to include "./" before the name of a program file that you want to run from the current directory.
i.e.
./phylocom bladj > phylo_um

Check out the Phylocom tutorial by Strauss and Burns, it includes several tips for running Phylocom on the command line:
http://bodegaphylo.wikispot.org/Community_Phylogenetics

-Steve