[phylocom-user] Error when trying to build a supertree from taxa file

Diogo B. Provete dbprovete at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 09:40:43 PDT 2012

Dear List,
I'm a neophyte to Phylomatic, but I have used bladj succesfuly in the last
months. I keep receiving an error when trying to build a dated supertree
from a taxa file (attached).
The same error returns: "Mixed delimiters in file: taxa" . If I well
unterstood, it is said in the Phylocom manual that the taxa file can have
multiple delimiters,  not only family/genus/species, but also
family/subfamili/genus/species. Not all families have subfamilies. So, some
of them will have less delimiters than others.
I wasn't able also to include branch lenghts from the age file based on
Wikstrom et al.

Please, could you help me?

Thank you in advance,
Diogo

--
Atenciosamente,
*Diogo Borges Provete*

==============================
Biólogo
Mestre em Biologia Animal (UNESP)
Doutorando PPG Ecologia e Evolução
Laboratório de Ecologia de Insetos (sl. 222)
Departamento de Ecologia
Instituto de Ciências Biológicas - ICB 1
Universidade Federal de Goiás, campus II - UFG
Goiânia-GO
CP: 131
74001-970
Brazil