[phylocom-user] Input files

Trinity Hamilton tlh42 at psu.edu
Mon Jul 16 07:52:22 PDT 2012

Hello-
I am currently having trouble getting phylocom to run with my input files. I am
just trying comstruct and am using a mac. (./phylocom comstruct > results.xls).
I get "Bus error: 10" and an empty results file. I am looking at 16S data with
abundance of representative OTUs. I am attaching my sample, phylo and traits
files. I changed the sample file to 1 for presence, it was originally an
abundance number but either way I get the same Bus error and an empty
results.xls. I had also done the same with the traits file and again, the same
result. Also, when I run the example files. the program runs fine. I am
attaching my sample, traits and phylo files. I am sure it is something very
simple that I am missing and really appreciate any help.
Thank you,
Trinity
Trinity L Hamilton
Penn State Astrobiology Research Center