[phylocom-user] blank results and error

Fabricio Villalobos fabricio.villalobos at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 08:08:27 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm new to Phylocom by itself but I've beeing using R's Picante. I have a
few questions regarding some issues I've experienced:

First. Does the algorithm "nodesig" has been implemented in R?
Second. I exported my data from R (using write.tree and matrix2sample), but
I can't it to work on Phylocom (I'm using Phylocom v. 4.2 in a Mac with
SnowLeopard). I keep getting a blank results table with a message saying
there's a taxon in sample that is not a terminal taxon in the phylogeny.
I've tripled-checked the names and they are the same, they have the same
length, same number of taxa, etc. So I cannot figure out what's going on.
In Picante, with the same data, I've been able to run for example 'psv'
analyses, 'ses.mpd', 'phylostruct', etc. with no problem.

Any clues/help?

Thanks a lot in advance!
cheers,
Fabricio

--
Fabricio Villalobos
sites.google.com/site/fabriciovillalobos