[phylocom-user] AOT segmentation fault

Cam Webb cwebb at oeb.harvard.edu
Sun Mar 25 19:00:07 PDT 2012

Dear Anthony,

I'm afraid I have not been able to duplicate the issue. The traits file
had Mac line endings and the others (sample, phylo) had unix ones (at
least after saving the dropbox file), but this is not a problem as long as
they are consistent within a file.  Please check with a good editor
that line endings were consistent within each file - that's all I
can think of that may b causing you trouble.  Working files
attached.