[phylocom-user] blank results and error

Cam Webb cwebb at oeb.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 26 15:43:06 PDT 2012

Dear Fabricio,

> I keep getting a blank results table with a message saying
> there's a taxon in sample that is not a terminal taxon in the phylogeny.
> I've tripled-checked the names and they are the same, they have the same
> length, same number of taxa, etc.

Thanks for sending your data files.  The problem was a missing return
character (\r since the format was Mac) after the last taxon code in the
last line of data in the sample file. Add this and it runs (for me).

The phylo2/sample2 set didn't run because the names in the sample were all
diff from the names in the phylo.